death cab for cutie - the new year

- Get More Music Videos @ MusicFeet.com

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dangerously Bored

well umm..let me see it's 1.40 now and i'm fucking bored out of my mind...sigh** ok let me see what i did today ah..woke up around 10 someting, after talentnite at inti..oh ya by the way it sucks ass!.....went to my cousin's house and chill...now that's where i start to get really bored then start to wack my lil cousin around while his sis take some pic of me wacking his ass. hahha! sorry bout that dude. We wanted to watch inital D but then it was motherfucking sold out! all the seats were taken unitl the 10pm show..crazy...getting abit annoyed by that and having the pissed off feeling, my cousin and i drive around town dangerously..almost lost control and plunged into that damn tree at padang merdeka..hahha! shit...then an old friend called asking me to go to Tambak and drag race wit him..so we went there...but THEN!! the stupid cops were there..ishh total mood killer...so went to complex to watch the motobike racers race around..it was damn nosiy so went back home and act like a dumb ass on the computer then..come to this. hmm well that's all for now..shit bored! someone save me! my sleeping pill not around to make me fall asleep...hehe u know who u are :)





haha...sorry lil dude, better learn to fight back..Ahaha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







adopt your own virtual pet!